The Hyperlink V1 is also available in an Ultra Light version. This is the same design produced with high quality lightweight materials to reduce weight and packing volume to a minimum.
The Ultra Light version is 25% lighter and packs down to around half the size!
The Ultra Light offers true performance increases and enhanced flying characteristics. It inflates quicker, launches in lighter winds, flies faster, stays in the air longer in gusty conditions, and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
The technical backpack is the same design as the standard version using lighter materials.
The Ultra Light kites will be produced on request only, please contact your local dealer/distributor and order early to plan for production and delivery time.
- The Hyperlink V1 Ultra Light is for advanced riders only who have previous foil kite experience. The materials have been used extensively on our Ultra Light Kites and Paragliders for the past five years. The kite must be carefully looked after, it needs an experienced rider who knows how to keep the kite up in the air and how to handle it gently on the ground.
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release (4-Line mode) or optional 5-Line Re-Ride Release. *Only use the 5-Line release when the kite is in Open Cell mode. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or – 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com